ZAR 61 SUITEPLUS
Same features as ZAR 61 but gifted with a rear dinette with a U-divan.
All components perfect balance is the value of this wonderful R.I.B.
Easy on tow and for garaging, the ZAR 61 Suite Plus with a length of six meters offers to all its guests all the places and the comforts for a fi rst quality life on board.
There are ten peaks where You can stow unthinkable quantity of things, eight/nine forward running seats made with an anatomical profi le, two huge sun beds bigger than in a two double bed, a two seaters console as comfortable and functional as in a Luxury Car,and a driver’s couch carefully studied for a perfect driving position (standing up or sitting down). The ZAR 61 Suite design is the most modern and practical one today available.
And most of all is there a hull of a seven meters R.I.B.: long and deep for a very soft and dry impact on the waves, fast and safe also in the worst driving conditions, nimble and manegeable in the port manoeuvres.
The ZAR 61 Suite confirm and exalt the excellent marine performances of all the others ZAR models, without loosing safety and comfort, the most important ZAR project goals.
New ZAR light-dark Gray Line A new coloration for those who don’t love the classic Black and White exceptionally offered at the same price.
- 2 rows that can seat 6 persons forward running;
- anchor forepeaks and afterpeaks;
- back peak with the mooring accessories;
- front sun bathing bed convertible into a double bed (cm 150 x 195) with extension as an optional;
- wide stem dinette with a table as an optional;
- wide back peak;
- two side peaks in the stem sides;
- 160 x 195 back sunbathing bed (with the back rest in the horizontal position);
- wide back peak;
- wide front peak;
- two-seater console with a hydraulic wheelhouse, stainless steel rudder, 1 internal compartment door, an object holder and two peaks under the driver’s couch and under the front seat. Reclining driver’s couch with pantograph movement;
- foldaway stainless steel ascent ramp and double VTR bridge;
- bilge pump;
- repairs kit;
- inflating device;
- a pair of paddles;
- 7 stainless steel handles for passengers safety;
- driver’s couch with double position (sitting up and down);
- 1 reticular polypropylene fuel tank (about 200 litres) according to standards CE;
- 4 handling handles;
- 4 stainless steel bollards;
- perimetric double millpond;
- polished stainless steel 6,5 Kg anchor;
- anchor-winch nose with stainless steel bow;
- 3 stainless steel eyebolts for hangers.
- Static self emptying
- Homologation "CE cat. "C"
- Length m 6,50 (21'4")
- Beam m 2,55 (8'4")
- Internal walking length m 6,40 (21')
- Internal walking width m 2,00 (6'7")
- Intertubular width m 1,50 (4'11")
- Tubular diameter cm 53 (20¾")
- Watertight compartments n. 6
- Seating capacity n. 12
- Net tender weight (without equipment, liquids or motor) ± 10% variable datum kg 880 (1940 lb)
- Maximum power applicable kW 166/HP 225
- Minimum power applicable (minimum performance) HP 85/CV115
- Power recommended (average performance) HP 140/180
- Engine shaft lenght L
- on demand XL
- Max. weight installable motors kg 400 (881 lb)
- CE certification with “C” design category and CE type testing. (A+a form).
- Stainless steel roll-bar
- Roll-bar installation with running lights, anchorage lights, horn and wiring
- Beacon ready installed on roll-bar/console
- Sunbed extension
- Prow complete table
- Auxiliary engine support
- Total night cover
- Partial night cover
- Console cover
- Seat cover
- Left stern deck with folding ladder
- Right stern deck
- Shower Complete with surge tank, tank in prow, outdoor embarkation and installation
- Complete dingy heuling belt kit for launch/accommodation
- Anchor windlass installed with motor, cable, chain and double controls (in console and anchor housing)
- Eletric panel
- Wake board kit complete with counterplates
- Eletric refrigerator (12/24V)
- Flexi-teak for cockpit
- Felxi teak for the bridges + covers (4pz)
- Felxi teak for the bridges (2pz)
- Flexi-teak installation
- Nautical camping tent
- Sunroof 3 arch
- Rear telescopic sun-cover for roll-bar
- Prow sunroof (rear telescopic sun-cover extension)
- Side canopy(1) for telescopic sun-cover